Can Someone Help Me Feel Comfortable Again?

My Fiance and I have been together for two years and we now have a litte boy due in June. Our relationship has had a lot of issues, like him cheating multiple times, and me at times being controlling. We had a great sex life together, but since I have gotten pregnant I just feel so unattractive and uncomfortable with myself and I just feel so gross. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to bring the fire back and how to possibly boost my confidence so I feel comfortable in my own skin again? Anything helps, thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing for this is a good man who will do everything to make you feel good again, but by the sounds of it, your fella has loyalty issues, which tells me, your not exactly his main priority in life, he is, so although your pregnant, believe it or not, your actually at your prime, and most attractive to a man, well those who don't just think of themselves that is, because there's nothing more attractive than a woman that is pregnant, apart from a naked pregnant woman,x

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Some things you need to understand:

1. The way you feel is VERY common. Women are used to having a lot of control over the way their bodies look, and suddenly, you're pregnant, and your body is changing in ways you can't really control. Many women get freaked out by that, and feel unattractive.

2. Your hormones are going wild and you will have mood swings. Sometimes you'll feel happy, and then out of nowhere, you'll feel depressed, or angry, or whatever. That's not your fault, and not his fault, and you need to recognize and accept that these feelings are mostly artificial, caused by rapidly changing hormones.

3. I don't know how your guy is, but the average guy will see his pregnant girl as an angel carrying his child. She may feel ugly, but he will see her as amazing and incredible. A few guys even specifically find pregnant women MORE sexually attractive. Yes, it's true, that a few guys get kind of freaked out about pregnancy, and about pregnant sex (some women do too), but that's usually due to an irrational fear of hurting the baby, rather than any lack of attraction to the mother.

Go online and find some pregnancy websites that have forums, and read what other women are saying. You'll find that everything you are feeling is natural and common, but will pass in time and everything will be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly you'll just have to wait. You're only feeling like this because of the huge hormonal imbalances resulting from pregnancy. It will pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it means anything, a guy on the internet thinks you're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you should just forget about it and think about having a wonderful child with your fiance?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe focus on things that take the focus away from your naked body. Work on giving championship caliber head and you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes