Can Someone Help Me Feel Comfortable Again?

My Fiance and I have been together for two years and we now have a litte boy due in June. Our relationship has had a lot of issues, like him cheating multiple times, and me at times being controlling. We had a great sex life together, but since I have gotten pregnant I just feel so unattractive and uncomfortable with myself and I just feel so gross. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to bring the fire back and how to possibly boost my confidence so I feel comfortable in my own skin again? Anything helps, thanks.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing for this is a good man who will do everything to make you feel good again, but by the sounds of it, your fella has loyalty issues, which tells me, your not exactly his main priority in life, he is, so although your pregnant, believe it or not, your actually at your prime, and most attractive to a man, well those who don't just think of themselves that is, because there's nothing more attractive than a woman that is pregnant, apart from a naked pregnant woman,x