How the hell to move on from her, after she used me!

We were together 5 months and CLEARLY now, she just wasn't that into me because:

-I made/initiated dates, sex, etc

-she rarely texted/called

-she found it hard to make me into her schedule

She said recently she lost sexual attraction, and believe me, it is not because I turned into a wimp, but because our convos recently were mainly about how she needs to be a better girlfriend. (make time for me etc)(I communicated my needs in a healthy way, not a needy way, she agreed she needed to be more attentive etc but simply just didn't do anything about it, nor communicate effectively what SHE wanted)(despite us both being 30!)

I did however tell her I wanted more than seeing her only a couple of hours a week, and she knew from the beginning I wanted a serious NOT casual relationship. Now she is saying she's evaluating her life, would rather be friends but if she wants to be in a relationship again, she wants it to be with me.

Clearly she just ain't into it, and is on a 3 year contract in my country so unless we got married it wouldn't have worked anyways.

I am so hurt, I should've seen the signs earlier but gave her the benefit of the doubt, tried to be supportive and understanding and she ended up using me for dates, etc. I feel like I wasted my time and I was an idiot for putting my heart out there when her priorities are obviously different than mine.

How do I move on? I cannot stop thinking of all of the good times, and the potential future I imagined with her, I feel so much pain, please be respectful with your responses, thanks in advance

Broken Hearted

01