Is watching girls on live webcam cheating or not?

Just a question for you guys and gals.

- Do y'all consider watching girls on live webcam cheating when you're in a relationship?

838

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know where I would categorize that. P*rn is one thing, but watching it live and having the ability to interact with the person on screen... The girl might be a stranger, but IMO it doesn't really matter, you might as well be sexting with a close friend. Just because there's no physical contact doesn't make it okay. That's just me though, feel free to tell me I'm wrong, I can't help feeling that way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel the same way. Interaction is def possible with web cam, so it is the same as sexting. Just because it is an unknown person doesn't mean it's any better than a friend or co-worker.

• It's not exactly the same as setting - it's better (for me - I like to treat myself with one of those lovely girls about once every 4 months)/worse (for the girl whose guy is cheating on her with cam girls, because it is cheating).

But yeah just making a point that it is even more cheating than setting, until the sexters make contact with each other of course. It is not trivial.

• No its the same as watching a vid. Most viewers just watch. They don't chat or share cams. Sounds like someone is a little bit in secure. Want a hug?