Do you update Facebook status that you love your ex to get him back?

I would like to know if it is too soon to update my Facebook and whatsapp status saying that I love my ex and that we'll be together forever? I'm trying to get him back and have gone out on few dates

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do that you'll come across as needy . . and THEN some. Saying you'll be together forever, when you aren't even together now, is pretty brazen. A public display of affection like that will probably turn him off. Why did you break up and who broke up with who?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I do not update FB with love status because I do not post on FB about love status. It is visible to no one. I'm not ashamed to be with someone, I just don't feel it should be thrown out there for all to see. And I really dislike when someone is upset and airs their dirty laundry on FB especially when they only paint their side of the story like the world was against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you talk to him privately about it instead of involving everyone in your personal matters?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Please DON'T do that, you will look needy and desperate, if I was your ex and saw that I would probably find it ridicule, why would you put that if you are not even together? and how do you know he wants to get back with you? There's much better ways to get him back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes