Do you update Facebook status that you love your ex to get him back?

I would like to know if it is too soon to update my Facebook and whatsapp status saying that I love my ex and that we'll be together forever? I'm trying to get him back and have gone out on few dates

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do that you'll come across as needy . . and THEN some. Saying you'll be together forever, when you aren't even together now, is pretty brazen. A public display of affection like that will probably turn him off. Why did you break up and who broke up with who?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE