What would you do if you knew your boyfriend was trying to cheat on you?

i know I may be wrong for checking his Facebook but I just couldn't shake the feeling that he was trying to step out on me. When I look at some of his messages I saw where he asked a girl if she had a man and that he was trying to get to know her and others where he has told some girl he love her. We have been together for 5 years and even when he was locked up I stayed with him I don't know if I should say something or just let it come out on its on I really need some advice
Updates:
I want to thank everyone who gave me such positive feedback. I've had to deal with a lot in my past as well as the last few months. An my boyfriend knows this it breaks my heart to know that I gave 5 years of my life to a man who acts as if he doesn't value me as his woman or friend. We hardly even talk to each other anymore we are dealing with a long distance relationship but never once have I thought about cheating on him. I feel very sad right now all I can do is cry.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't respect you or value you, or else he wouldn't be talking with other women that way. I don't think it matters how much you love him at this point, you need to respect yourself. I think you need to sit him down an have a long conversation. Before hand make sure you know what behavior your willing to put up with and what you are not, draw a line and respect yourself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just talk about, part of love is trust and look up the garden of love circle thing! If you do t have all of those it's not love! In a relationship trust is extremely important talk to him, but don't seem mad at him

0|0
    1|0
    • That's the thing I'm not mad just very sad I love him but with the way he acts makes me not know if I can. He knows I've been hurt by people I love but I can't figure out why he would do this

• There are some things I can't answer, however just tell him your concerned and don't have the attitude like "you better stop or I'm going to get you in so much trouble" just have an adult conversation not an teen thing, don't end in a fight and if it does! Best medicine is time'

What Girls Said 3

• Hun, he told another woman that he LOVES HER! Yes, it was wrong for you to hack his fb or whatever, but unfortunately you did find something! It's not OK for him to treat you like that, he obviously takes you for granted, and like the other girl said-, you can definitely do better than that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Respect yourself. He obviously doesn't respect you or your feelings. Leave him, because there is no excuse in the world he could give you for actively pursuing some other girl when he knows it would break your heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm. Leave him? He's been to jail/prison and he's unfaithful. Sweetie, come on. You deserve so much better than that. Jump ship.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes