What would you do if you knew your boyfriend was trying to cheat on you?

i know I may be wrong for checking his Facebook but I just couldn't shake the feeling that he was trying to step out on me. When I look at some of his messages I saw where he asked a girl if she had a man and that he was trying to get to know her and others where he has told some girl he love her. We have been together for 5 years and even when he was locked up I stayed with him I don't know if I should say something or just let it come out on its on I really need some advice
I want to thank everyone who gave me such positive feedback. I've had to deal with a lot in my past as well as the last few months. An my boyfriend knows this it breaks my heart to know that I gave 5 years of my life to a man who acts as if he doesn't value me as his woman or friend. We hardly even talk to each other anymore we are dealing with a long distance relationship but never once have I thought about cheating on him. I feel very sad right now all I can do is cry.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't respect you or value you, or else he wouldn't be talking with other women that way. I don't think it matters how much you love him at this point, you need to respect yourself. I think you need to sit him down an have a long conversation. Before hand make sure you know what behavior your willing to put up with and what you are not, draw a line and respect yourself.