How do I make my boyfriend think I'm sexy and treat me more like a woman?

I'm jealous of other girls and his ex who get treated like that. Whenever I see the girl get their boyfriends attention it make me feel miserable. And he doesn't make me feel sexy enough.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Compliment him more. Make him feel like a man and make him feel sexy. He will do the same

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• There is a correlation between how you make your boyfriend feel and the way that he treats you, and make you feel. For example, many guys naturally have a hard time treating women like girlie girls when they dress/act like a tomboy and/or curse like sailors, etc. Why, do you ask? Guys associate that with masculinity.

To answer your question; appear more feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • what doesn't he do specifically that he does/did with his ex? What doesn't he do that you see other girls get?

Can you need to clarify what you think "sexy and treated more like a woman means"? I think that would help make it easier to understand what you want, if it is reasonable, and how you may go about getting it

0|0
    0|0
  • Start by telling him what you want and need.

Its that simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • That might be an issue that you need to work on. Start asking yourself why you need extra validation? You should like you for you, and not require another person to complete you or to make you feel sexy.

Next, ask yourself if you are as hot as you could be? Are you living up to your full potential? Are you giving him a reason to validate your sex appeal?

Finally, is this guy really ignoring you? If he is actually neglecting you then maybe he doesn't care about you enough and you should get another BF. He should at least tell you that you look nice a couple times a month. Especially if you dress up for him or go out somewhere. Lol, even I know that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you feel sexy? If you don't, sometimes it's because of something going on in your own life and nothing someone else can fix.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes