I can't get over her

Basically it has been sometime since I've broken up with my girlfriend, or I guess she broke up with me. She left me without even talking to me. I get the point that we're not together anymore but I tried to move on and stop thinking about her. I occupied my self with gym and studying, just so I stop thinking about her. I've heard the term "there is a lot of fish in the sea" multiple times. I tried talking to girls in my classes, but they weren't like her, she was perfect for me. Not to sound cocky, but I am good looking guy. Well at least a majority of women would agree. I spent months thinking about our break up, I kept asking myself what did I do. Every time I would get drunk, I would leave her voice mails like an idiot. I've deleted her number twice, just to avoid this situation. I feel embarassed for losing my cool like that. I know I'm obsessed, but it's not really my choice. It feels like as if she put a spell on me lol. I set my self as anonymous, so I decrease my chances of getting embarassed, I don't want her to think that I still love her, what makes it worse is that she texts me from time to time and when I reply she doesn't reply back. I don't know if she's teasing me, or what not. I just thought Id get over her soon.(it has been 9 months). So if anyone here got any advices or suggestions PLEASE help me out.

P.s I wrote this on my iPad, grammar is not the best :/

12

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can suggest for you right now is time; I know from experience. I was in your exact position 2 years ago and it's taken me a very long time to get over. It takes time. Eventually you will think about her less and love her less. It will help when she has also moved on. I had the biggest breakthrough when my ex got another boyfriend. Yea, it hurt, but it demolished any glimmer of hope I had of getting back together. Once she's 100% off limits it will be easier.