I can't get over her

Basically it has been sometime since I've broken up with my girlfriend, or I guess she broke up with me. She left me without even talking to me. I get the point that we're not together anymore but I tried to move on and stop thinking about her. I occupied my self with gym and studying, just so I stop thinking about her. I've heard the term "there is a lot of fish in the sea" multiple times. I tried talking to girls in my classes, but they weren't like her, she was perfect for me. Not to sound cocky, but I am good looking guy. Well at least a majority of women would agree. I spent months thinking about our break up, I kept asking myself what did I do. Every time I would get drunk, I would leave her voice mails like an idiot. I've deleted her number twice, just to avoid this situation. I feel embarassed for losing my cool like that. I know I'm obsessed, but it's not really my choice. It feels like as if she put a spell on me lol. I set my self as anonymous, so I decrease my chances of getting embarassed, I don't want her to think that I still love her, what makes it worse is that she texts me from time to time and when I reply she doesn't reply back. I don't know if she's teasing me, or what not. I just thought Id get over her soon.(it has been 9 months). So if anyone here got any advices or suggestions PLEASE help me out.

P.s I wrote this on my iPad, grammar is not the best :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can suggest for you right now is time; I know from experience. I was in your exact position 2 years ago and it's taken me a very long time to get over. It takes time. Eventually you will think about her less and love her less. It will help when she has also moved on. I had the biggest breakthrough when my ex got another boyfriend. Yea, it hurt, but it demolished any glimmer of hope I had of getting back together. Once she's 100% off limits it will be easier.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Just ignore her and avoid thinking of her. I am trying to do the same. And that's the only thing we can do. Distract yourself as much as you can. with whatever you can

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• When you forcibly try to forget her, it makes you think of her more..So just let it be and move on, at this moment do some volunteering traveling get together with family and friends, people who care.(I know easier said than done, but it can be done this way). Time will heel, but you have to decide how much time you're gonna be wasting...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes