Said I missed him... too soon?

My guy is on a long trip. We've only been "together" for a few weeks. He wrote telling me how hard work is and how he finally has a moment to himself, I wrote back saying I missed him. No answer... Was it too soon to say that?

What other flirtatious/sentimental things is it still too soon to say?
  • Yes, it was too soon to say that.
    Vote A
  • No, it wasn't too soon to say that.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy so there's no definitive answer. Perhaps he's busy or his communication was knocked out? I think you should be fine unless this guy has some serious issues. If you feel his distance is due to what you said, I would cool it off with expressing your feelings for a little while.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, his communication's not knocked out. No worries about being too emotional. I think I just realized that there's a bigger issue to deal with.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I say "i miss you" to female friends all the time. I'm not with them, and I'm sure they don't mind, in fact some of them even say it back.

You don't have to be in a relationship to say you miss someone

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but he never says it back.

• Then you've got a problem don't you? Why don't you ask him about it. He may get defensive about it, but at least you'll know where he stands

• Good idea, presuming that we'll see each other again. I feel like he's basically just ignoring anything to do with me.

What Girls Said 1

• where tf is he that youz have to write letterz? lolz can't you just call? but I'm pretty sure he's fine with you missin him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes