Said I missed him... too soon?

My guy is on a long trip. We've only been "together" for a few weeks. He wrote telling me how hard work is and how he finally has a moment to himself, I wrote back saying I missed him. No answer... Was it too soon to say that?

What other flirtatious/sentimental things is it still too soon to say?
  • Yes, it was too soon to say that.
  • No, it wasn't too soon to say that.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy so there's no definitive answer. Perhaps he's busy or his communication was knocked out? I think you should be fine unless this guy has some serious issues. If you feel his distance is due to what you said, I would cool it off with expressing your feelings for a little while.

• No, his communication's not knocked out. No worries about being too emotional. I think I just realized that there's a bigger issue to deal with.