Do Guys Consider This Cheating?

So, I know a lot of girls who fool around with other girls while they are in a relationship with a guy, I have before too. I know that some guys really don't care, but I know of some guys who have gotten really mad and considered it cheating. My question is what do you all think, and what are your opinions?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's cheating. It's still another person that you're making out (or more) with. Why is it different because it's a girl? The only guys that are okay with it are ones that want to work out a threesome. It becomes less about caring for the girl and more about caring about his d***.

That whole state of affairs is kind of sad, really.

• What if the guy turns out being okay with it but does not want a threesome?

• I would think he is p**** whipped. I would assume that he has some kind of self esteem issues.

I say that because I have yet to come across such a guy. Either that or he's f***ing chicks on the side too and rightfully so.