Do Guys Consider This Cheating?

So, I know a lot of girls who fool around with other girls while they are in a relationship with a guy, I have before too. I know that some guys really don't care, but I know of some guys who have gotten really mad and considered it cheating. My question is what do you all think, and what are your opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's cheating. It's still another person that you're making out (or more) with. Why is it different because it's a girl? The only guys that are okay with it are ones that want to work out a threesome. It becomes less about caring for the girl and more about caring about his d***.

That whole state of affairs is kind of sad, really.

1|1
    0|0
    • What if the guy turns out being okay with it but does not want a threesome?

• I would think he is p**** whipped. I would assume that he has some kind of self esteem issues.

I say that because I have yet to come across such a guy. Either that or he's f***ing chicks on the side too and rightfully so.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If we hadn't discussed it, yes.

Would I be willing to green light it if you brought it up?

Decent chance, but might be some parameters around what was okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is absolutely cheating. I would never consider getting with a girl who would do that to someone. that's f-ed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of fooling around?

0|0
    0|0
  • F***en-A I consider that cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's cheating... You wouldn't want your Boyfriend sleeping with another guy...

Just because you're the same sex, doesn't make it any different...

1|0
    0|0
  • I know lots and lots of girls who like to cheat because I have had them try to cheat with me. If anything, girls are worse than guys at that stuff they just lie way better.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not all girls are like that though. In my case he was okay with it because he knew it was a one 2%me thing and no feelings were gained or lost. But it is something I will never do again unless we broke up and actually did have feelings for a girl.

• You would prob be worth it if you were wild in bed and did threesomes and stuff lol

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys will consider it cheating at some point.

but, that being said...

Generally more can be done with another girl before it will actually bother a guy..

compared to if we were to mess about with a 2nd guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter what gender they are cheating is cheating if you are already committed to someone else!

1|0
    0|0
  • A majority of men are probably hoping you'd allow them to join in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes