My Ex My best friend and still my lover

so I need to give a quick back ground . we dated for a year and a half and it was amazing we have a great connection . he broke up with me and we have remained as best friends . He came out of the closet shortly after our break-up two years ago but he still flirts so I tried to stop flirting back but he still flirts .. recently he has been telling people he is bi is that because he likes me ? We are inseparable at school we spend as much time as we can together and we spend at least a few hours on the weekends together, He always teases me and he makes jokes with me and has millions of nicknames with me . Even if he is having a bad day I can make him smile and visa-versa . We are always texting each other and he basically lives at my house my family loves him and when we aren't there I am at his house and his family loves me . His mom told me we are cute and perfect for each other and his grandma always makes comments about each other. He is very strict about no PDA at school I can even put my head on his shoulder he is afraid of what people will think . I guess what I am trying to say is that this is driving me cray cray and I don't now what to do anymore . he Is my love he is the one I want to come home to at the end of the day fall asleep beside at night and wake up to in the morning :P what do you think ? do you think he likes me ?

What Guys Said 2

• It seems he still likes you a lot, and want to start things over again.

• Thanks so I'm not going crazy I just don't know what I should do . Ie should I say something etc ( Note I was the one who asked him out the first time)

What Girls Said 0