Is it shallow to dump a girl because she refused to swallow?

I really like it when a girl swallows my cum, and if she doesn't like it or won't do it, its a complete turn off for me, and so its important that a girl is into that for me. is that shallow?

h ttp://w ww.girlsaskguys.com/Sexuality-Questions/828157-i-refuse-to-date-guys-who-won-t-eat-me-out-is.html

How Hypocritical. It's OK for a girl to reject a guy for not satisfying her sexual needs, but not OK for a guy to do the same?

915

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Shallow' is just a point of view.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions (though no one is entitled to a relationship). It's better than lying about it. And, if you think about it, 'settling' is actually really unfair to both yourself and your partner.

I've never dated a girl who didn't like swallowing. So, I'm not 100% sure what I'd do. Since I enjoy giving oral sex (and eating out a girl almost inevitably involves swallowing her juices), I wouldn't like it if she didn't reciprocate. But, at the same time, I'd appreciate her honesty.

I'm not sure what I'd dislike more, the fact that she didn't swallow or the fact that she didn't WANT to swallow.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE