I want to get him back!

I broke up with my ex ex (Brandon) for my ex (Josh) because Josh was an amazing guy. He was everything I have ever wanted in a guy now that he's gone I want him back. I cheated on Brandon with Josh because Brandon stood me up, so I broke up with Brandon the next day. I started dating Josh about a week later. Josh kept telling me he was really really starting to like me and that he wasn't going anywhere. Then two weeks into our relationship, Josh asked who all I had been with and I told him honestly. He said he was disappointed in me. I feel so bad that he was disappointed and he broke up with me like three days later. He said it was nothing that I did he just wasn't good at relationships, but when I asked if it was because of one of the guys I have been with he said "kind of, but not all the way. I am just not good with relationships." I asked him if we could talk Monday (two weeks later) and asked if there was anything I could do to change his mind and be a better girlfriend like he deserves and he said he just doesn't want a relationship right now. Then I heard him talking to one of his friends. His friend said "dude, just date her! You keep looking at her" and Josh said he just doesn't want a relationship. His friend said well she did that and they said some other stuff that I didn't really catch. But he is an amazing guy and I just want to show him my past is the past and I want him back. How do I change his mind?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I see. If you date an ex, make sure you have addressed what went wrong the first time, otherwise you risk breaking up again, like this time.

He isn't disappointed with you. He shouldn't have handled it that way. Apparently he isn't comfortable with dating a girl that has been with other guys before. That would definitely make him uncomfortable if he isn't good at relationships. But he shouldn't have broken up with you just because he wasn't good at it.

Talk it out. He just isn't that confident in being able to handle you having been with other guys. Don't break up so easily in any relationships. Talk things out before it gets to that. It seems like he likes you, but perhaps he thinks that you have done some things with other guys. It might be based on rumors or truths, and you won't know unless you ask him exactly what it is that he is not comfortable with.