How did you let go and move on?

what did you do and how long did it take for you to feel good again and moving on... forgetting?

I love my ex.. we broke up not too long ago. I chose to break up. I have been confused and questioning our relationship and had so many obstacles and things come up which caused a lot of problems and drama. I didn't want to break up but inside I felt it was the right thing. Have you ever broken up with someone because it was right or so you though but it didn't stop you from loving them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I have had a bad breakup I think the best way to move on is destroying all his traces or the things that remind you of him ... like gifts letters or things that he gave you when you guys were togeter .. I know this is tough but trust me it works ... if you keep things with you that constantly reminds you of him it will make you weaker and more vulnarable ... delete his phone number from your phone ... if you are connected with him in any social networking sites block him from there too because if he's in your friends list and then one fine day you see his new relationship status you'll be crushed but if you block him then you will not get in that stuff ..then you can do things that you love and haven't done in some time ... listen to the kind of music you like ... stay away from mushy love songs for while and listen to songs which makes you happier and peps up your mood and day altogether go out with your sister if you have any or your best friends for a drink movie lunch or dinner .. watch the sicoms like sex and the city or friends... if you want to move on forgett him try and don't think of him for ahile there will be times that will make you regret your descions but don't fall for that be strong ... am not asking you to hate him or start disliking him but you need to do this for yourself once your heart is lighter you'll see that things that bothered you before will not bother you as much now ...xoxo

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• i have been broken up almost 5 months..you don't just stop loving them , and its hard because you get used to be around them all the time.its taken me 4 1/2 months but I'm starting to feel almost 100% though I still miss what we had, he didn't love me enough to be honest and faithful so I have accepted that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is actually happening to me now, I broke up with mine a couple of months ago and regret it deeply.

You might even be considering contacting him, if the relationship was not a healthy relationship, you might want to leave it as it is.

If you think you can work things out, PLEASE DO! Don't make the same mistake I did, now I am regretting it.

Please read this:

'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening

as words come. But put

them together side-by-side and they

have the power to haunt you for the

rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

Don't leave him to then ask your self "what if I were still with him" later on.

If you are decided to forget him, then, you should do activities you like, go out with your friends, surround yourself by the people you love, it will all go away, don't get into another relationship to forget him, or you will end up hurting someone who's not the one to blame.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes