Relationship Problems- Pretty please give your opinion! I'm sorry its really long :/

Where to start...Okay, I have been going out with this guy that I honestly have come to love for a few months now. He is usually a great boyfriend, except when he gets mad at me. Recently, on Instagram I liked this picture of one of my guy friends shirtless and my boy friend blew up on me. He called me a selfish bitch for liking the picture and told me to stop whoring around. I do not cuss freely, so he knows what he said really hurt me. I just apologized over and over and unfollowed the guy on Instagram and told my boyfriend how sorry I was and I didn't mean to upset him.

But apparently it really upset him because later that night he got high with his friends(some of whom were girls), which I asked him not to do because he made a rule that I couldn't smoke with any guys so I said he couldn't either. Anyways, later he sent a shirtless picture of him in his boxers to one of the girls while he was high and was asking her for naked pictures. He told me later that night that he did that and it really hurt me.

So for the beginning of this week I told him I would need time to get over it before we could keep dating. And he apologized for it a ton of times and said he didn't mean what he said and he overreacted and etc. So he was all apologetic and trying to get close to me this week but he got a little upset with me for not returning his affection. I just didn't feel up to it.

Then, I refollowed the other guy on Instagram and my boyfriend saw it and freaked out on me again, so I called him and told him that I was tired of all the fighting and I still loved him but I couldn't deal with it right now and broke it off. The second I got off the phone I felt bad and regretted it and cried but at the same time I was a little relieved. Then he started texting me being all offended and mad and I said that I was already regretting what I said. So he told me I would have to prove to him that I wanted him back and all day he has been giving me the cold shoulder when I try to talk to him and is telling me that I'm not proving anything to him.

***What should I do? I love being with him when we aren't fighting but we fight like 4/7 days a week now and its so frustrating lately. Am I wrong for thinking he's being an ass? I Haven't cheated on him before but I have flirted with another guy before like sending winky faces and saying I'd love to go to the beach with him whenever I'm single and my boyfriend saw those messages and got furious but still stayed with me. I don't know if its worth it to stay with him anymore. I feel like I'll be sad if we break up and super jealous of him with other girls (thats the major thing) if we break up. BUt this relationship has so much jealousy already and fighting, so I don't know what I should do. I don't want to break up with him and miss him a lot and then try to get back together and he not want to. But I don't want to keep fighting and stuff. What do you think about all this?

Any and all answers would be greatly appreciated! thanks(:

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You two are in a power struggle and neither really wants to submit to the others' wishes. It may be that you're both stubbornly self-reliant, or you're just not ready for a submissive loving.

Bottom line: It's a toxic relationship for both of you. Bail.