If a guy has an unatrractive girlfriend is he most likley to cheat?

this is a serious question know on get offended I'm just curious to your opinion.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll tell you a real story man.

When I was dating my ex girlfriend, something unusual happened. While I was talking to a group of friends, this new girl in the group, was openly letting me know that she liked me. She was litterally hitting on me big time, and the worst is that she was super hot.

I could not believe a girl like that could be attracted to me, she would be what I consider "out of my league". She was undeniably physically superior to the girl I was dating at the time.

I thought many things at that moment:

I thought if I don't do this girl, I might not get another chance like that in a long time, BUT

I also thought if I cheat, I am not gonna be able to look at myself in the mirror and be proud of who I am. Besides, she was most likely intellectually inferior to my gf

Small benefits, Big loss. Not worth it. It's always tempting, but it's never worth it.

You should NOT be with an girl you don't find attractive, but at the same time, cheating is your decision, not her fault.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If he thought there is no attraction between him and his girlfriend (which would be the case if he finds his girlfriend unattractive), she wouldn't be his girlfriend in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • cheaters cheat because that's what they do...is Halle Berry unattractive? Jennifer Anniston? the list goes on,cheaters are douche bags

2|1
    0|0
  • If he thinks she's unattractive, why is she his girlfriend?

If she satisfies him on all levels, why would he cheat?

If she doesn't make him feel satisfied, why didn't he leave already?

There is NO excuse for cheating. It's a coward move from people who want to have everything and lose nothing. He wants the loyal, caring and loving girlfriend and at the same time he wants to try all different kinds of fruit in the market.

People who cheat don't need a reason to. They just do. They can be with the most adorable, loving and attractive girlfriend but would still cheat.

People who are loyal will never cheat no matter how big the temptation is.

1|0
    0|0
  • not if she has a good personality

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's not physically attracted to her then they shouldn't be together, yes I would say that is going to increase the chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • In most cases, a guy with an unattractive girlfriend is also unattractive. He either finds her attractive enough and appreciates that she gives him attention and affection (and sex) or he can't find another girl to be with who is more attractive so he stays with her unhappily.

0|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think cheating depends more on his willpower and morals, but you do have a point.

Being physically attracted to a girl is very important. If you aren't, you will see lots of hot girls on the street or anywhere and you'll constantly feel bad about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd guess no.

If he could get someone hotter he'd just leave her and do so.

Men more often cheat with less attractive women. There are exceptions particularly in couples that have been together a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • There must be a connection for them to get together. So no, I donĀ“t think this is the case.

0|1
    0|0
  • why would somebody date somebody that they don't find attractive ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really if sex is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I have a girlfriend who is attractive and I cheat so I could only Imagine how it must be for someone with an unattractive one.

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes