If a guy has an unatrractive girlfriend is he most likley to cheat?

this is a serious question know on get offended I'm just curious to your opinion.

67

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll tell you a real story man.

When I was dating my ex girlfriend, something unusual happened. While I was talking to a group of friends, this new girl in the group, was openly letting me know that she liked me. She was litterally hitting on me big time, and the worst is that she was super hot.

I could not believe a girl like that could be attracted to me, she would be what I consider "out of my league". She was undeniably physically superior to the girl I was dating at the time.

I thought many things at that moment:

I thought if I don't do this girl, I might not get another chance like that in a long time, BUT

I also thought if I cheat, I am not gonna be able to look at myself in the mirror and be proud of who I am. Besides, she was most likely intellectually inferior to my gf

Small benefits, Big loss. Not worth it. It's always tempting, but it's never worth it.

You should NOT be with an girl you don't find attractive, but at the same time, cheating is your decision, not her fault.