What must happen before you break-up/divorce?

So what actions/events must take place in a relationship before you (in general) decide on breaking up or divorcing?
From the comments below, I see that I didn't explain clearly. I'm not asking how to divorce or break up. I'm asking about what actions/behaviors must happen in a relationship before divorce is even considered.

For example, your significant other might be jealous all the time, and that drives you away.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• if its over kill jealousy you have to decide if its something you can work on to make her feel more trusting or move on,love takes work,if you love her and you would never cheat on her,tell her that you do but that if she continues being jealous, the relationship will not work without trust.