Why is my ex so pissed off that I am moving on?

My boyfriend left me exactly A week ago. We have had a really bumpy relationship but I do love him & I know he use to love me. Anyway last Friday he told me in a text that he was moving out. I came home, we got in a huge fight, he said some really awful things to me, said we were done for good this time & left. I did the usual crying for days, blowing him up, pleading, all that pathetic nonsense. Well yesterday I went to a concert & the location made me think of nothing but him & I felt like I couldn't breathe. This is when I decided I have to accept this & move on. That there was nothing else to do at this point & I am tired of being miserable. So I had as much fun as possible. I didn't do anything inappropriate & even if I had it's not his business but he saw my pictures on Facebook (my ex from years ago who is just a friend was there & we hung out), deleted me, & will not speak to me at all. What the f***? He left me. Why is he so pissed?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say, he might have felt like he made a mistake leaving you, and seeing those pictures made him said/angry so he deleted you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Males are possessive. This makes them stupid in situations like this. Do not concern yourself with his anger as it's a natural reaction to loss in males since males become recluses and tend to show anger and aggressiveness when depressed or upset.

You have better things to do honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you were suppose to be home crying over him, plotting a strategy on how to get him back. How dare you go have fun & get on with you life.

Especially after he left you. Some women just have all the nerve.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• dont worry about him,he wanted out he has no hold on your life..sounds like he is pissed that you had fun without him,good for u

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea but it is not my intention to piss him off. I mean I was really upset but If it is time to move on then I want all the negativity & hatred gone. It has gone on way too long. I would like to be friends with him someday.

• this didn't happen as an intention but he saw it as a threat, but you did nothing wrong,he wanted out,what does he expect for you to be miserable or move on with your life,dont even sweat it,he sounds immature so when he cools off he may reach out again, I don't think you need to be the one to reach out,this is his decision now he has to live with it

• Guys are possessive and even though you've parted ways he's not going to just immediately lose all of those feelings. Plus he probably was expecting you to be on your couch with a box of tissues and some icecream, not out partying and having fun. It could have bothered him too that you beat him to it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes