Why is my ex so pissed off that I am moving on?

My boyfriend left me exactly A week ago. We have had a really bumpy relationship but I do love him & I know he use to love me. Anyway last Friday he told me in a text that he was moving out. I came home, we got in a huge fight, he said some really awful things to me, said we were done for good this time & left. I did the usual crying for days, blowing him up, pleading, all that pathetic nonsense. Well yesterday I went to a concert & the location made me think of nothing but him & I felt like I couldn't breathe. This is when I decided I have to accept this & move on. That there was nothing else to do at this point & I am tired of being miserable. So I had as much fun as possible. I didn't do anything inappropriate & even if I had it's not his business but he saw my pictures on Facebook (my ex from years ago who is just a friend was there & we hung out), deleted me, & will not speak to me at all. What the f***? He left me. Why is he so pissed?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say, he might have felt like he made a mistake leaving you, and seeing those pictures made him said/angry so he deleted you.