He feels uncomfortable around the girl he cheated on me with.

Like, He cheated on me with her. He told her he loved her more than me. But now that I've given him a second chance, he is like I don't like her . I thought I did. Is it weird of him to be uncomforable? Like does he still have feelings for her?

Its almost been a year now. shouldn't he be okay by now?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• how can he be uncomfortable with her if you two are together,r they still in contact? why did you take him back? he left you for someone else and if it had of worked out you would still be kicked to the curb..cant you see that? eff if he is uncomfortable he should be worried about YOUR feelings..hes a douche

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE