Is a rumor enough to end a relationship?

My ex who I'm still very good friends with but unfortunately also still in love with, recently took up with yet another guy. She just got out of a very nasty relationship maybe a month ago, saying she doesn't want to date for a very long time. Yet here she is dating some guy she just met. Here's where the rumor part comes in. She's confused about this new guy because she heard a rumor he made out with another guy at a party. Not a particularly big problem imo, but it really bothers her for some reason. Now personally I'm hoping it is true and he admits to be being bi or gay, not that there's anything wrong with that, and they break up, but that's because I want my ex back more than anything.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what anybody says. Friends and ex lovers cannot and will not ever work. When are you going to GET IT. She doesn't want you no matter what her situation or circumstances are.

There is NOT one case where someone broke up with someone EVEN ONCE and are back to together perfectly happy and not just settling because the others didn't pan out.

You started out this Question saying" yet another guy" !

Dude move on you do not need that. She didn't want you and doesn't otherwise these guys (no matter how messed up) have a better chance with her than you did.

Do NOT kid yourself any longer you are not close not how you think or want it at least !

Sorry but seriously dude man up, and go find a woman that is waiting for you.