Do we give up too easily? Success Stories?

I recently broke up with a girl after only 2 months but it was the most special 2 months I've had with a girl, she appeared to be of the same mind until the end.

Everyone says just leave it, no contact, move on. But why? If she could be the one and and just has other pressures in her life right now... why shouldn't I fight for her?

Has anyone got success stories of where things finished and you got back together after making an attempt and its worked out?
sorry, I used the wrong words there. she broke up with me. I guess I meant "we broke up"

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I am getting married in May to my first real boyfriend we got together when I was 16 and broke-up when I was 20! We both tried to move on and date other people but during the 3 years we were apart we kept going to each other for help or for comfort or for sex! We couldn't stay away from each other so every relationship we had during the 3 years never worked out because we couldn't leave each other alone! It wasn't one sided it was both us we could never tell each other NO! I would call him and he would show up or he would call me and I would show up! But we got back together in August 2012 and had a open relationship until January 2013 and we now realize we belong together and we are getting married at the end of May! So just because you break-up it doesn't mean it's over! So if you love her fight for her you will know if she still loves you!

• That's really good to hear. So glad its working out for you :)