I've made a horrible mistake. Will my ex ever talk to me again?

First off, I'm in love with Norah (my ex). She told me to break up with my girlfriend. I didn't do it but she was persistant saying she wants to move in with me and that she loves me etc. so one day I called her and said I would break up with girlfriend to be with her forever the next day she says I shouldn't break up with Val (girlfriend) and I naturally ask why. she says because she should give someone else a chance and is talking to a guy named chase? whom she met in one day and holds his hand and doesn't try to sleep her in one day? I'm thinking she is lying but I really have no proof so I called her a whore and a devil and a bunch of other things because I thought she was manipulating me but now I'm not so sure and she's blocked me on everything. She lives in another city. and I can't talk to her to apologize or get the truth. should I just wait a few weeks and then try again? if anything I just want to tell her I love her and I'm sorry. what should I do?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Well eventhough I'm a girl,I think that your reaction was natrual and actually good. I mean you noticed that she was actually just manipulating you. That or she wanted to make you jealous of this chase dude, what a lot of girls do for some stupid reason I don't get, becuase they think that it will help them get together with their crush. Okay so, first of all, just wait a couple of weeks and then try talk to her again and first apologize, then ask her about the truth to the situation and depending on her reaction, tell her that you love her or not.

I hope I could help ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE