Make a move? Or play it cool PLEASE ANSWER!

So I invited this girl I like over to my house to watch a movie next weekend and I don't know whether or not I should make a move. I've liked her for a long time but have only started talking to her for the past few months. We text a lot and eat lunch in the same friend group. She already knows I like her but this is the first time that we are hanging out just the two of us. Should I make a move on her or just hang out and watch the movie? She seems to be at least a bit interested in me.
  • Make a move
  • Don't make move
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote C
Okay so it seems like most people say I should make a move. How should I do it? I'm not used to having to make the first move, this is all sorta new to me :P

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If she agrees to come with you alone, this is a green signal; she is interested and now it is time to make your move. If she would not want to be alone with you in your house or her house, select some other place where she is more comfortable. Nature has prepared and kept everything ready for both of you; it will come to you in right time, but keep your efforts on. There are some code for this things in each region and indirectly ask her using this cod. You must also be ready if she reject your advances move – getting into her …... , ask her to do it on some special day – her birthday or your. Do not go directly on her, she will need time to agree and do what you plan.

• I don't think we are talking bout the same sort of move here :P Me and this girl haven't had a physical relationship with each other at all. I feel like you're talking about sex, I'm talking about a first kiss with her and making out.

• Everything will follow after a first kiss automatically. It is natural and it has to happen. I am sorry if you are hurt.

• What? What do you mean by "sorry if you are hurt"?