How long does it take to get over a break up?

Every break up is difficult, however how long did it take you to get over your break up?

What made you snap out of it let them go and move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Been over a month since and I'm still not over it:/ not even close...

0|0
    0|0
    • I can definitely relate to your comment being 2 months post break up, and let me give you some advice don't allow peer pressure and alcohol encourage you to send a text message to your ex either...like I did Friday night, you just end up looking like a fool, and feeling worse when they don't respond like my ex didn't. :(

• Show All
    • I agree, some people don't know when they have a good thing, until they meet someone else and think when I was with (ex) it was so much better.

I still love my guy...I am gutted that he has not contacted me...I know I should move on and let him go..but like days like today...finishing my first Hospital Placement and I was the star...all I though when I came out was he would have been so proud of me...I am working towards being a doctor.

• aw dang you just made me miss my ex!:0 ha ha well that's quite an accomplishmen! Congrats and good luck :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think it depends on if you were in the relationship just to live in the moment with no serious future plans or if you were counting on spending the rest of you life with that person, had future plans.. etc. It's definitely much harder in the second case because that person can't easily be replaced. I got out of a serious one a week ago, and I am still not over it yet, all the circumstances aren't helping either but I am trying.

1|0
    0|0
  • well if your stuck on a guy that broke up with try doing this exercise: write down on 1 side of the paper all the good he's done to you and on the other side write down all the bad if the bad is more than the good just forget him he doesn't deserve you. if it's the other way around try making him jealous.. (rebounds)

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me half a night... I went out and got drunk with some frineds and met a new girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Half the time you were in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• it's been a year and I\m still not over him, he was my first true love

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes