How long does it take to get over a break up?

Every break up is difficult, however how long did it take you to get over your break up?

What made you snap out of it let them go and move on?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Been over a month since and I'm still not over it:/ not even close...

• I can definitely relate to your comment being 2 months post break up, and let me give you some advice don't allow peer pressure and alcohol encourage you to send a text message to your ex either...like I did Friday night, you just end up looking like a fool, and feeling worse when they don't respond like my ex didn't. :(

• I agree, some people don't know when they have a good thing, until they meet someone else and think when I was with (ex) it was so much better.

I still love my guy...I am gutted that he has not contacted me...I know I should move on and let him go..but like days like today...finishing my first Hospital Placement and I was the star...all I though when I came out was he would have been so proud of me...I am working towards being a doctor.

• aw dang you just made me miss my ex!:0 ha ha well that's quite an accomplishmen! Congrats and good luck :)