Would you break up with a girl because she disrespected you at a party?

would you breakup with a girl because she disrespected you for the second time and this second time was at the party with your friends and family there also? Some females already think they run guys and in control of relationships but manipulate them as well...will you forgive her again or break it off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would break it off. Putting your foot down when it matters is the only way to react to disrespectful behavior. Otherwise, you're condoning it.

By staying with her, you're sending the message that although you don't like it when she doesn't respect you, your family, and your friends, you're willing to put up with it as long as... what? She puts out?

She will be more attracted to someone who stand on principle. If she lets you go without a fuss, or makes it a dramatic event where she places blame on you, then she wasn't really interested to begin with. Probably just thought she could make your her boy toy to take her out and buy her things.

This is not the first time it's happened. The pattern is already forming, so if she has this tendency, I say drop it like it's hot. You can think about forgiving her once she's begging you to take her back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on how the disrespect happened. If she's runnin around flirting with other guys I would break up asap but if it was just a bunch of teasing that maybe crossed the line it would be a sitdown discussion.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I would forgive but she disrepected you in front of all the people you know and carre about you shouldn't let that happen a third time

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that depends on how you disrespected me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A woman who respects a man would never test his manhood, especially in front of people. Men value respect over love and women need to be shown love which equates to a man respecting us. Nip that behavior in the bud by letting her know you won't tolerate it. A man who can sit that ass down and make a woman submit is such a turn on. I knew the men I could try certain things with and those I wouldn't dare. I'm a strong woman and get away with what I can. But a man who can lead? Goodness! Lol...Most women feel the same and I bet your does too.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes