Would you break up with a girl because she disrespected you at a party?

would you breakup with a girl because she disrespected you for the second time and this second time was at the party with your friends and family there also? Some females already think they run guys and in control of relationships but manipulate them as well...will you forgive her again or break it off?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would break it off. Putting your foot down when it matters is the only way to react to disrespectful behavior. Otherwise, you're condoning it.

By staying with her, you're sending the message that although you don't like it when she doesn't respect you, your family, and your friends, you're willing to put up with it as long as... what? She puts out?

She will be more attracted to someone who stand on principle. If she lets you go without a fuss, or makes it a dramatic event where she places blame on you, then she wasn't really interested to begin with. Probably just thought she could make your her boy toy to take her out and buy her things.

This is not the first time it's happened. The pattern is already forming, so if she has this tendency, I say drop it like it's hot. You can think about forgiving her once she's begging you to take her back.