How to make your boyfriend want you even after 2 years?

So like in my question, me and my boyfriend are in a relationship for two years now. For a long time when we are together it's always me who have to initiate our "happy hour". Not to mention he works in another country now, when he gets home we do have sexy time but right after that it's back to null.

For a time I thought it may be my body, or my face or something that makes him not want me, Became skinnier, and I always pay attention to my appearance. Even so I tried to play the hooker and everything else. I know he loves me, I can feel it but but we only have s*x maybe once in two-three weeks, even when he is home. He outright rejected me two times, when I ask why he says he is tired.

Sorry for the long thing but I wanna know what guys think about this.

(sorry for my English and thanks in advance)

20