Would you give your ex another chance if your relationship had ended on extremely bad terms?

like you cursed each other, knew really bad things about them, or they cheated or however drastically it ended, then they apologized and became friends again, would you accept it if they asked you out again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i will forgive but not forget and WEEEEE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER EVERRRR LOL

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you go back to someone who hurt you? Do you have stupid written across your forehead?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a sucker for punishment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me, I've no hard evidence but knew she was seeing some other guy, because after the breakup she was in a 'relationship' with him 2 weeks after. Coincidence? Anyways I would never forgive her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on your limitations of disrespect. I've seen friends and lovers get back together despite having Jerry Springer stories be a reality. Some people find the right needs or getting high on the drama from a specific person despite the pain. I think it's wrong logically to be back with someone but emotions aren't logical.

The reasons that the ex deserves the person back is somehow proving redemption which can take -years- (please girls and guys, don't expect someone to change within even a month and stay consistent), they allow you to question them deeply about past issues while you also must try to not being up the past to constantly hold that against them (this is to have closure and not talk about the past later down the road), you can live with the pain they have caused you and you can trust them to not repeat it (the memories may never go away and this must not rely because you are tolerant of future recurrence of disrespect), they have never and will ever physically hurt you or threaten your safety, you are able to grow as if you were single (they are part of your life, not your mom or child), you both can treat each other like kings, you stand up for yourself when they do something morally wrong while discussing when you just dislike their choice of action (no fits, stone walling, take things out of context, gas lighting, cold shoulders), you both can discuss about issues and feel like you are each others' safe haven (no double standards).

There are couples who deeply loved and still love each other but are bitter at their spouse's betrayal or lack of communication. Being back together does not being choose or fix the past. It also means your life may never be the same and you may be receiving or giving pity just to be back together. One must barter the worth of having to pick up a failed relationship. Is it for idealism of love, to quickly diminish your anguish/loneliness, because you will be with this person anyways, you can and will have peace, pity, or you're being tolerant or self respect?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes