Is my boyfriend still cheating?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 4 yrs. He managed to cheat on me for almost 9 months when I was working and living with him. I got over it (kinda). But still don't completly trust him. it has been a year since he cheated. we rented an inlaw apartment in the landlords house which she had a daughter who was 17 years old ( mind you my boyfriend is 25) she was very slutty looking and very unnatractive so I didn't think I needed to worry. now we moved in to a new apartment about a mile and a half from the last place and I go through his phone and find a secret Facebook that's not even under his name... weird.. so then I go to messages and find out he has messaged the ex-landlords daughter.. asking her to hangout and smoke.. I look at the time and the date and realize I was not home I was working.. the next day he takes the laptop to work and changes his cell phone number and deleted the account.. should I assume he is still cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why on earth would you be with a guy who cheated on you for 9 months? You need to drop him.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it most definitely sound like he is cheating. Not to mention he's 25 trying to get with a 17 year old. that is no bueno. kick him to the curb

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, sounds like he is cheating on you again. a leopard cannot change his spots. I'd get tested for STDs and find a new apartment. sorry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I understand how its hard to think about breaking up with someone, but I had an ex just like that and he still to this day cheats on everyone...He had multiple Facebooks, myspace, you name it...

Sorry to say it but he's cheating :/

He didn't even admit to being caught or wrong, even though both don't excuse cheating..I'm currently dealing with the same thing...it eats you alive..

0|0
    0|0
  • He is cheating on you. You needed to break up the first time he cheated on you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes