Would you take back a cheater?

Girls and guys, would you take back your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/etc if he or she cheated? Or would you break up?

I would definitely break up. IMO, it's such a fundamental betrayal that it can't be forgiven. All trust would be broken. I would feel annoyed at even having to be in the same room as her, and I would even feel physically/sexually disgusted by the sight of her. Luckily, it's never happened to me though.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if we are just dating and they cheat all bets are off the table. We will not be getting back together. Even if they claim that they will never do it again my ultimate goal in a relationship is to be together for a long time... I just can't do that worrying about you possibly cheating again.

When it comes to a husband cheating I'm not sure what I would do... I guess it depends on if we have kids or not. No kids, I would probably divorce.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE