Boyfriend broke up with me during argument and now denies it

My boyfriend and I had an argument...he blew up and said he was "Done...didn't want to deal with this anymore". He disapears for a week and then texts me to ask if I'm happy without him around. he denies breaking up with me.

I have been so upset about the whole thing as we didn't talk and I figured it was over. I didn't chase after him as I figured if he doesn't want to be with me, then I'm not going to go running after him. So now I feel stuck. We spoke yesterday two days after he contacted me. He's acting like everything is completely fine. I told him a couple times that he knows exactly what he did, and that he did break up with me.

I was so sad and hurt by this as I thought it was over. I don't think he gets it. Not sure if I should check out for a week or what to do.

Any advice is appreciated

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he just did it in the spur of the moment and he really likes to be with you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm. I guess the real question is what you want. If you want to be with him, get him.

He's probably denying it because he's embarrassed he got carried away and said things he doesn't mean. If you choose to go back to him, let him know that next time he has to take responsibility for the things he says, and not to say things if he doesn't mean it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes