I'm being blackmailed by a dumb guy I had casual sex with

I just came back to Florida I've been in a relationship for 3 years, this guy I used to have a sexual relationship hit me up on Instagram, mind you we only used to have sex that's it.

So he wanted to chill and whatever but I turned him down till one day I found that my boyfriend was talking to someone else (me and my current boyfriend have been living together for 3 years) well he was talking to someone he used to know that lives in a different state but still he was having intimate conversations with this person.

So we broke up and I had sex with the guy I used to know...everyday he started texting me but my boyfriend and I had worked out our issues.

Then I ran into the other guy twice while out with my boyfriend!

Now this dude is messaging me saying he wants to be together he's gonna kick my boyfriends ass he loves me he wants to get me pregnant and if I don't agree to see him again he's going to blackmail me...I don't know what to do.

This guy is a psychopathic drug dealer (I know terrible choice) but what should I do?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• How is he going to blackmail you?

By telling your boyfriend that you slept with him, While you two were broken up?

I mean, it doesn't sound like he has anything on you.

You should call the police, Blackmail is illegal, and if he's a drug dealer, you can rat him out too, get him put away for a while.

Don't tell him that you plan on calling the cops, just do it.

OR tell your boyfriend yourself that you slept with him, He shouldn't have a problem with it, its not as if he was being faithful during your relationship.