I'm being blackmailed by a dumb guy I had casual sex with

I just came back to Florida I've been in a relationship for 3 years, this guy I used to have a sexual relationship hit me up on Instagram, mind you we only used to have sex that's it.

So he wanted to chill and whatever but I turned him down till one day I found that my boyfriend was talking to someone else (me and my current boyfriend have been living together for 3 years) well he was talking to someone he used to know that lives in a different state but still he was having intimate conversations with this person.

So we broke up and I had sex with the guy I used to know...everyday he started texting me but my boyfriend and I had worked out our issues.

Then I ran into the other guy twice while out with my boyfriend!

Now this dude is messaging me saying he wants to be together he's gonna kick my boyfriends ass he loves me he wants to get me pregnant and if I don't agree to see him again he's going to blackmail me...I don't know what to do.

This guy is a psychopathic drug dealer (I know terrible choice) but what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How is he going to blackmail you?

By telling your boyfriend that you slept with him, While you two were broken up?

I mean, it doesn't sound like he has anything on you.

You should call the police, Blackmail is illegal, and if he's a drug dealer, you can rat him out too, get him put away for a while.

Don't tell him that you plan on calling the cops, just do it.

OR tell your boyfriend yourself that you slept with him, He shouldn't have a problem with it, its not as if he was being faithful during your relationship.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Okay, you used to have sex with this guy then you briefly break up with your boyfriend and you immediately have sex with this guy. Well, apparently, this guy is important to you because any free chance you get, you're having sex with him. May I ask why you keep having sex with this other guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • I only had sex with him once since I've been with my boyfriend I just got back to the state, He is of no importance he's just cute that's it. Guys catch feelings like the flu nowadays.

• If you think he is serious, call the police and get a restraining order, and get a gun or stun gun for protection. If you think he is a danger to your boyfriend, then you need to warn him as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I get a restraining order won't he know about it?

• Call the police for crying out load! Lol! Before it gets serious, like Texas chainsaw serious

0|1
    0|0
  • Ignore him. Don't reply or initiate contacts.

Or simply, report him to the police.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should report but first of all you should take your boyfriend intour confidence and make sure he doesn't harm you , your boyfriend and your relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • How is he going to blackmail you? You didn't cheat on your boyfriend? Tell him if he keeps harassing you then you're going to report him and don't respond to him after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can he blackmail you? What can this guy really do? It sounds like all the drugs he's done has affected his thought process.

Save all the crazy ass messages he sends because they will be incriminating incase you need to get the law involved.

And ignore him. He has nothing on you. "ooh she had sex!" wow big deal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes