Could you possible smile when you say "I don't like you anymore"? [For Guys]

Today I waited my ex boyfriend after class...we have been in NC for one month...

He seemed very happy to see me, but with shy and awkward faces and unnatural movements.We sat tgt for revision and homework for a while.

When he left, I started to lose control and chased after him. (I forgot not to action that soon and push him!)

And when he finally leave (coz he was meeting his guy friend for dinner), he was still looking shy and awkward and smiled etc... and told me don't be like that etc...and said I don't like you anymore

Could you mean it when you are over your ex girlfriend but smiled in an awkward way?! Because I imagine you should be annoyed and look fierce instead if you want to mean this.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• No, likely he's under pressure from family or another possible girl friend, or he wouldn't be telling you this in such a strange way.

Yu're right, he wouldn't be smiling awkwardly if he REALLY didn;'t like you! He'd be cold and brusque with you.

• thanks for replying again :') glad that he didn't send me any texts tonight for asking me leave him alone..

• Either give up, or fight with him about it, ask him for specifics..i still think he is not telling you something about why he is so contradictory about you.

• thanks for caring. it was a dramatic night ysd. I am giving up now. I guess I have reached my maximum now. really thanks a lot of coming back..