I have to make my move tomorrow!!!! PLEASE READ!

So I'm scared to tell her how I feel about her. I work with this person and I feel like if I spill my guts to her and she says no it would 1.) crush me because I really like her a lot 2.) it would probably make the work place weird. She seems like she flirts but also seems like she is shy as well. I am driving my self crazy with this. So the big question is do I go for it and make a fool of my self or do I just chalk this up as a loss and move on with my life? If I'm gonna do it I have to do it tomorrow! PLEASE HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• DO IT DO IT DO ITTTT!

im seriously in the same position and everyday I go in and I'm like I wanna tell him I wanna hug him and freaking punch his mouth with my lips! and then I get shy and scared and hide yea I'm a wuss lol. but seriously we both need to do it, if you like someone a lot and you know theyre a good person and have been nice to you thus far, you should tell them.

i know work makes it harder, I work with the guy I like too, but it happens all the time, in all work places. no matter where you go if you work with opposite sex and are single, your bound to spend time with them get to know them and then sparks fly. imagine you were unemployed and didn't have a job you wouldn't have met her. so just take a chance and do it and let her know she can think about it and if not you're cool being friends too you wish her all the happiness. just be casual about it.

im gonna tell my guy too.

0|2
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel the same way! I have just been driving my self crazy about this for more than 2 months. However if she says no I don't know if I could ever see her again just for being embarrassed. I'm not normally like this about women but she just has this, I don't even know how to explain it! This isn't normal is it?

• Show All
    • idea she may like you too, then your good to go. if she's giving you some signs, then its not your fault. if she says no its her loss.

• Go for it. "Better to fall down and get back up than to have never fell down". I don't remember who said this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Do it. Even tho I've never had luck with a guy saying yet, it gives me closure knowing that I can move on. He actually knew that I liked him. It was weird for a couple weeks but then we just became friends and only friends. I think he just used me tho since he knew I liked him but now I don't do near as much for him. If your heart is screaming do it, do it! Live a little! :D I hope for the best for you!

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for it! It' better to do it and get it over it then spend your life regretting not telling her. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for it but just know that if you guys do date and break up it will be very awkward as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't take yourself so seriously. Simply go and ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • why only tomorrow? you can tell her the day after too lol

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Never "prefess your love" for someone you haven't dated for at least a few months. If you were smart, you'd never "spill your guts" to a woman. It's OK show a woman you love her after a while (months), but if you get too gushy and sweet you'll find that she'll slowly lose attraction for you.

Ask her out, but don't be needy and mushy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Just be confident and go for it. I know it's hard, but if you don't try to manage your guts, your lack of confidence could ruin it. Don't worry. Better to try and fail than to not try and never get the possibility of success.

Just do it. Just remember that even if she says "no", don't make yourself be weird. Even if you fail, be a man and stand up, because at least you tried. Are you afraid of being hurt? Nobody got anywhere without getting hurt. Even if you get crushed, don't let that get you down.

0|1
    0|0
  • do it but control your emotions.. or else she will get scared and it will backfire

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes. This QA needs to control his emotions and be calm about this.

• dont

0|0
    1|3
  • Even though you've given Best answer to the "DO IT!" girl, let me tell you that telling a girl you're crazy about her is probably not going to work.

Neither guys nor girls (especially if they have dating experience) wants to get involved with someone when they aren't on the same emotional level.

You would have much better luck by playing it simple and just asking her out, rather than professing that you're madly in love with her.

1|4
    0|0
    • Wait, who has the best answer? Did the QA just change his mind about BA? Once you've made up your mind, stick to it, QA. This is rude to the other answerer who originally had BA. Yes, this anonymous user gave good advice, but this should be after the fact that you have chosen BA already.

• That's my fault on the best answer. I'm not use to getting so much great feed back on this site. I apologize for any confusion this may cause anyone. Original best answer was chosen again.

Recommended myTakes