I have to make my move tomorrow!!!! PLEASE READ!

So I'm scared to tell her how I feel about her. I work with this person and I feel like if I spill my guts to her and she says no it would 1.) crush me because I really like her a lot 2.) it would probably make the work place weird. She seems like she flirts but also seems like she is shy as well. I am driving my self crazy with this. So the big question is do I go for it and make a fool of my self or do I just chalk this up as a loss and move on with my life? If I'm gonna do it I have to do it tomorrow! PLEASE HELP!

65

Most Helpful Girl

• DO IT DO IT DO ITTTT!

im seriously in the same position and everyday I go in and I'm like I wanna tell him I wanna hug him and freaking punch his mouth with my lips! and then I get shy and scared and hide yea I'm a wuss lol. but seriously we both need to do it, if you like someone a lot and you know theyre a good person and have been nice to you thus far, you should tell them.

i know work makes it harder, I work with the guy I like too, but it happens all the time, in all work places. no matter where you go if you work with opposite sex and are single, your bound to spend time with them get to know them and then sparks fly. imagine you were unemployed and didn't have a job you wouldn't have met her. so just take a chance and do it and let her know she can think about it and if not you're cool being friends too you wish her all the happiness. just be casual about it.

im gonna tell my guy too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel the same way! I have just been driving my self crazy about this for more than 2 months. However if she says no I don't know if I could ever see her again just for being embarrassed. I'm not normally like this about women but she just has this, I don't even know how to explain it! This isn't normal is it?

• idea she may like you too, then your good to go. if she's giving you some signs, then its not your fault. if she says no its her loss.

• Go for it. "Better to fall down and get back up than to have never fell down". I don't remember who said this.