My ex has a girlfriend but wants to have a baby with me :s?

this is crazy!, but basically I've not seen my ex in about a year. I had a miscarriage with him and we decided to call it quits, he moved 700 miles away and has been in a relationship since. I found it hard but I moved on got a new relationship on the go but when that didn't work out he started to get in contact with me, telling me how beautiful our baby would be and we would of been happy families, miby were not meanty be for anyone else. at this point I wanted to sort out my recent split but that never happened.He was coming home for Christmas and suggested I should meet up with him, I said no. He tells me how good our sex was etc. He came home again with the *girlfriend* and still wanted to meet up with me! but I didn't, he phoned me and told me he started to like me again how he wouldn't be with her if I never had that miscarriage.. when his girlfriend was in the next room. Now were still talking, more deeply into things.. he's coming home at the end of the month himself wants to see me and try and have a baby with him and he sayed he will move back home and settle down with me! I still really love him but does he genuinely love me?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• It says a lot about him that while he has a "girlfriend" that he is still talking to his ex talking about how good sex was and trying to hook up again right?

Try to pull yourself out of the situation for a second. Imagine it was a guy that you had never met before. And he was doing this to his Girlfriend and ex who is another girl. Is that a guy that you want to be with?

OF COURSE NOT! It seems to me that the guy is more concerned with just having sex than anything else. Definitely not love. I know it's hard to move on, but these kind of actions can be interpreted as bad signs when seen from the outside by anyone and I think it's best you try to see them that way

• suppose he's just confused me, but I know your right, thanks !

• It is confusing but I think that's because you trust him to love you when his intentions are really not that. His intentions are to get good sex. And that is fine for people our age, but I just don't think it is worth it. Best of luck :)

• Thank you so much x