My ex has a girlfriend but wants to have a baby with me :s?

this is crazy!, but basically I've not seen my ex in about a year. I had a miscarriage with him and we decided to call it quits, he moved 700 miles away and has been in a relationship since. I found it hard but I moved on got a new relationship on the go but when that didn't work out he started to get in contact with me, telling me how beautiful our baby would be and we would of been happy families, miby were not meanty be for anyone else. at this point I wanted to sort out my recent split but that never happened.He was coming home for Christmas and suggested I should meet up with him, I said no. He tells me how good our sex was etc. He came home again with the *girlfriend* and still wanted to meet up with me! but I didn't, he phoned me and told me he started to like me again how he wouldn't be with her if I never had that miscarriage.. when his girlfriend was in the next room. Now were still talking, more deeply into things.. he's coming home at the end of the month himself wants to see me and try and have a baby with him and he sayed he will move back home and settle down with me! I still really love him but does he genuinely love me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It says a lot about him that while he has a "girlfriend" that he is still talking to his ex talking about how good sex was and trying to hook up again right?

Try to pull yourself out of the situation for a second. Imagine it was a guy that you had never met before. And he was doing this to his Girlfriend and ex who is another girl. Is that a guy that you want to be with?

OF COURSE NOT! It seems to me that the guy is more concerned with just having sex than anything else. Definitely not love. I know it's hard to move on, but these kind of actions can be interpreted as bad signs when seen from the outside by anyone and I think it's best you try to see them that way

2|0
    0|0
    • suppose he's just confused me, but I know your right, thanks !

• It is confusing but I think that's because you trust him to love you when his intentions are really not that. His intentions are to get good sex. And that is fine for people our age, but I just don't think it is worth it. Best of luck :)

• Thank you so much x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't do it. If he left you for the reason of a miscarriage (I'm so sorry by the way) then he may have been immature at the time. You want a guy who knows what he wants and who will stick around when it's tough. Don't go back to him, especially if he's willing to cheat. It may be tough but you'll find your true love one day, it just may not be him

1|0
    0|0
    • I was 17 at the time he was 23.. I was immature, he was growing up! he says he knows I've grew up now and all that, I have him on Facebook so he knows what I've been getting upto and stuff.. what he says to me makes me believe him. but because he has a girlfriend it just makes me so confused, need as much help as possible!, thanks x

• Don't give into him. I know you loved him and its hard to let go but now that he has a girlfriend, he feels the need to get you back? He should have done that when he wasn't with her. Like the guy above said he probably does just care about sex but don't let him get to you and waste your time. You need to go out and make yourself happy. That's what matters the most, so just try and let him go and go make yourself happy. You'll be better off

• Thank you so much :)

• Dear Nicola:

First of all let me express my condolences for your miscarriage. Even though you are young I think you would have been a good mother and that your baby would have been a happy one.

I think you are right to be asking questions about this guy. If I had the feelings for a girl that this guy claims to have, I would 1) end things with the other girl 2) either move to her or move her to me, 3) marry her, 4) then make the baby. He's asking a lot of you, having a baby leaves its mark on your body, the stress of pregnancy and birth is hard on a girl. It's also difficult to find a relationship when you have a child if his warm and fuzzy feelings about how sweet it would have been dissolve under the reality of a pregnancy. That's why you get married first - the commitment comes in handy during the difficult times.

He probably does love you - in an immature way. He gets the hormone rush thinking about making a baby but he's not showing any real commitment to being a father and a husband. Making a baby is the easy part, dealing with a wife with mastitis and a crying baby with diarrhea take more of a commitment than this guy has in him. Maybe after he grows up but certainly not now.

Tell him to enjoy his trip with his Girlfriend and that when he's ready to put a ring on your finger and proclaim to his entire family that you are the one, then you can discuss babies again.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I heard was "Forget I have a girlfriend, think about us for a minute, remember the great sex, let's do it again, and don't make me pull out." lol

Just keepin it real.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, this kind of talk is not from a guy who is in love with you, this is a guy who is fishing for a bit on the side. He has opened up your vulnerable state of mind, and touched some hidden emotions for him, now he is playing on those emotions, if he loved you he would never of made you vulnerable, and most certainly would not be with someone else, so don't fall for his charm or whatever you call it, ecause he is setting you up to be used by him, and if you allow it, you won't feel wanted, you will feel used and damaged. Move on again from this guy and your previous split, life is offering you something better, do not go backwards otherwise this will be as good as it gets,x

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. You're setting yourself up for serious trouble here. Think how dishonest he is with his current girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are an idiot if you have a child with this jerkoff.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is crazy! He wants to cheat sounds like. Wow! How can you love him if he's willing to cheat on his current partner? If he cheats on her, chance is, he'll cheat on you! I can't belive your reading into it

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmmmmmmmm I can see why you are confused. Maybe he doesn't like his girlfriend and he genuily likes you. I know I woukld be like that in some cases. I would be careful though, this guy seems that is not very stable though. You have to tell him that for something like that to happen, you have to exclusive between both of you guys because you will be having a family, if he is not down for that, then forget it. You don't want to be a baby mamma, taking care of his kid while he is having fun f***ing bitches around no no no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he means it, he will leave her. Make that your ultimatum and don't budge from it ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you helping this guy cheat? You're no better than he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats good why not ?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should just get out from that.

He's not being genuine to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • "This is crazy!"

I couldn't have said it better myself. Don't waste any more time on this guy. Do you really want to be with a guy who is willing to cheat on his girlfriend? And whatever you do... DO. NOT. HAVE. A. CHILD. WITH. HIM.

2|1
    0|0
    • Im just so confused with everything!.. when I started dating him I found out he was in a relationship! I finished things then found out I was pregnant so we worked things out, when I lost the baby I didn't want to be with him, I did move on but no matter what he always seems to be there when things don't work out with me and anyone else.

What Girls Said 2

• No. Bad. No. Do not listen to this man. I don't even know why you have to ask about this. It's common sense, woman. He's practically cheating on his current girlfriend, why wouldn't he do the same to you? He's just bored with this one and wants to get in your pants. He is NOT worth your time. Ignore his calls, his texts, don't answer if he comes over, if he doesn't have your address, good!

Do not talk to him, please. He's a liar and you deserve better!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, don't do it. He just wants the sex! That happened to me he said he wanted me to have his baby. Yeah that means something. But I don't about your gusy back ground but my guy he just wanted sex all the time from women, is what I heard. And when I wasn't with him he would call me and be like 'boo I want phone sex" and just expected me to do it. Just don't get caught up in it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes