Guys if you like a girl, why wouldn't you talk to her everyday?

Been seeing this guy for like 6 months. We aren't official yet. But over break (Christmas) we had a month off and he would text me everyday to see how I was, stuff like that. That he missed me.

Now that we have been back at school after a few more breaks, he doesn't text every single day like he did He texts about every 3-5 days. Why does he do that.

Also, 2x when he was drunk he said he wanted a relationship with me. Should I believe him.

Another time he was completely sober and he brought it up.

Im not sure whether to believe him or not because before he told me we were friends with benefits when I asked and I was crushed.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really... It won't be so special anymore. It can get boring. But the real reason why most guys wouldn't talk to a girl he likes everyday is because they know the girls WILL get bored if guys go talk to them everyday. It's one of the only ways to make sure the girl won't be bored anymore.

But for me, there will be times where I wish I see her and get to talk to her everyday. But those times don't happen often at all. Most of the times, I don't care if I get to talk to her everyday or not. In some ways, I would prefer not to. It won't be fun if I really do talk to a girl I like everyday.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE