My ex wants me to move in!!

My ex just asked me to move in with our girls... WTF. I don't know what to do. This maybe the chance I get for us to finally make things right. The problem is I would be giving up my geared to income house. And if things don't work out I wouldn't get away back. Unless I went to a homeless shelter. Maybe this is my way out though and maybe this is the risk in life I should just take and go with it. What do you all think?
Updates:
he is still seeing another girl and plans to even when we move in. This however maybe the only chance I get to win him back. We have children together and I feel that with having to see each other everyday and working together to raise our children things will change. I plan to set up a contract that will ensure that I won't be left stranded.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't do it until you wait at leats a few months to see what's up with him.

What terms are you on? Do you still have feelings for him? Was he abusive (emotionally or physically) in any way?

0|0
    0|0
    • it is a weird and difficult situation. I love him but be is seeing someone else. We do for the most part get along and no he was never abusive. I want to have a contract that will give me a safety net in case things don't work out. I honestly do feel that if I move in we will eventually end things with this other girl and we can be a family. We have children together.

• Show All
    • I will

• It's a big decision. I would see how he acts towards you for a little bit and then make a decision to see if its the ideal living situation for you and your kids.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes