What are rules you break the most at school or work?

It doesn't have to be literally one rule, it could also be two or more at the same time.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in school, I never did homework.

In work, tardiness (only for morning shifts).

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for BA :-)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• One time I let this lady drive off with her food without getting her money. She said she needed to go to the bank t get more. So I trusted her she would be back. She came back:) that was a risk I was super scared she wouldn't come back , I could of been fired but I pulled it off :) and she gave me a good tip!

I'm tardy a lot at school. But my teacher is nice enough not to write me up

0|0
    0|0
  • We technically have a no dating co-workers rule...

I've dated 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Work: taking naps, going over to my double up at my friend's work station right next to mine, not properly logging my maintenance, not re-ordering supplies (even though my boss old me she was taking care of it), not letting in the right people (age/membership)

School: sleeping in class (see a pattern here?), going to class drunk (only once!), not wearing my uniform properly (middle/ high school -non uniform shoes/sweater/pants/socks/tights, not all at once, skirt too short)

0|0
    0|0
  • no flirting

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• smoking on campus

can't smoke on campus, but I smoke in my car in the parking lot because its really far away from the school and I see others doing it all the time. Campus security patrols the area though

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care about the rules enough to know whether or not I'm breaking them. That's only because only the people that follow the rules in my school get in trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be not wearing proper uniform and not wearing ID.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes