What are rules you break the most at school or work?

It doesn't have to be literally one rule, it could also be two or more at the same time.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in school, I never did homework.

In work, tardiness (only for morning shifts).

• Thanks for BA :-)

What Girls Said 4

• One time I let this lady drive off with her food without getting her money. She said she needed to go to the bank t get more. So I trusted her she would be back. She came back:) that was a risk I was super scared she wouldn't come back , I could of been fired but I pulled it off :) and she gave me a good tip!

I'm tardy a lot at school. But my teacher is nice enough not to write me up

• We technically have a no dating co-workers rule...

I've dated 2

• Work: taking naps, going over to my double up at my friend's work station right next to mine, not properly logging my maintenance, not re-ordering supplies (even though my boss old me she was taking care of it), not letting in the right people (age/membership)

School: sleeping in class (see a pattern here?), going to class drunk (only once!), not wearing my uniform properly (middle/ high school -non uniform shoes/sweater/pants/socks/tights, not all at once, skirt too short)

• no flirting

What Guys Said 3

• smoking on campus

can't smoke on campus, but I smoke in my car in the parking lot because its really far away from the school and I see others doing it all the time. Campus security patrols the area though

• Don't really care about the rules enough to know whether or not I'm breaking them. That's only because only the people that follow the rules in my school get in trouble.

• It would be not wearing proper uniform and not wearing ID.