Sending flowers to a co worker you don't know

girls, if you got flowers sent to you from a co worker you only talked to once what would you think? One of my co workers said she has a thing for flowers. I'm still a bit leary cause the entire workplace would know about it if I sent them since word travels fast at my work. She's supposedly single so unless you guys think I'm going to make a complete idiot out of myself I think I'll send them. every time I go over to her department she's swamped with customers so I can't just chat her up. I only have a short break and a lot of times she's already gone by the time I'm allowed to take a break, so I was thinking of sending her some flowers would be a good way to start things off. I asked wouldn't that creep her out if I sent flowers when I don't hardly even know her. My co worker was like normally but she likes that sort of thing. Even though she said that I'm still pondering if it's a good idea. What do you think?

I'm not sure what I have to lose. If she doesn't like it she doesn't like it but I don't think it would be a complete embarassment or anything

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that that would be really cute! Especially since you can't seem to find time to talk to her, its a pretty clear signal that you like her and want to get to know her better. I think its less creepy since she's talked to you about it, so she knows you know she likes that sort of thing. Do it! :)

• Actually it was a fellow co worker that told me she has a thing for flowers not the actual girl I like. Same thing though right?

What Girls Said 2

• How big of a place is this where you work? I would feel awkward if a co worker I barely knew sent me flowers and the entire building found out. It is a cute gesture but I think you should try to make more contact with her first.

• I never did it. I got a new job a fews days later. lol Yeah I know what you mean though.

• No problem. Thanks for helping though:)

• I try lol :)

• Get to know her a little bit first otherwise you'll come across as kinda desperate and creepy.

What Guys Said 2

• I would try to talk to her a bit more to be honest, its a bit direct

if you work together and barley talked. Also if stuff goes downhill

its going to be very known, give it more time find excuses to go to

her department, ask for something stupid in her department but go

up to her and ask .

• That should be a good way of inciting a wonderful relationship.