Do guys worry about unreturned texts like girls do?

I met a guy in January of this year. We mostly have a casual relationship due to both of us being busy, and we hang out together when our schedules allow. We have a great time and have great conversations when we spend time together. We had tentative plans tonight for him to come over, but he text me to cancel this afternoon due to work and said we should try to do something next week when his work load gets a lot lighter.

Do I need to respond to that text? If I don't will he worry that I'm mad or do guys not think twice about that? I don't really have anything to say until he gets back to me next week.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably should text him.

Do I worry? No. I used to, but there's no point IMO worrying about things out of your control. That said, if I feel a girl is playing hard to get (from what you've written, I know you're not), I won't pursue her for very long. I don't like chasing, because I don't have the time, LOL.