Should I try to get back together?

Me and this guy talked for 3-4 months and then he told me to quit texting and calling him and that was in February and now almost three months later he's texting me "hey" "what you been up to" and trying to call me. Should I see what he wants? and also we did have phone sex a few times.

We also did try and talk on the phone everyday.

So guys what do you mean or think when you do this to a girl?

And girls what's your opinions also?

Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a term some people use for what a guy like him is doing: booty call. He blew you off because he probably thought he had something he wanted more lined up, have you changed much in a few months? Probably not. You are his plan B.

Don't waste your time on any guy that doesn't treat you like you are the most important person in his life, and for the sake of heaven don't believe the crap that comes out of the mouth of any junior league idiot player. No man under 20 loves any woman but his mother, so tell him if he wants to talk dirty to call 900 FU[K-0FF.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Are you shir when you first got incontact with him he didn't have a girl friend? I don't know but it kind of sounds like his girl said who are you texting so he told you to stop and now things are back to normal or they have broken up.

I don't know why else a guy wold tell a girl he like to quite texting him.

0|0
    0|0
    • No he didn't have a girlfriend.

• yes you should go on if he is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont think so much...just go for it..!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go back.

He's just looking out for sex with you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well by the sounds of it, it can either be you're a booty call to him. So he's lonely and needs attention.

OR

He wants to talk again but I probably think it's more of a booty call thing. When you give a guy anything sexual even phone sex, they'll be coming back for more and try to get to do things in person but only for that reason because they want a booty call.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes