Should I try to get back together?

Me and this guy talked for 3-4 months and then he told me to quit texting and calling him and that was in February and now almost three months later he's texting me "hey" "what you been up to" and trying to call me. Should I see what he wants? and also we did have phone sex a few times.

We also did try and talk on the phone everyday.

So guys what do you mean or think when you do this to a girl?

And girls what's your opinions also?

Thanks

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a term some people use for what a guy like him is doing: booty call. He blew you off because he probably thought he had something he wanted more lined up, have you changed much in a few months? Probably not. You are his plan B.

Don't waste your time on any guy that doesn't treat you like you are the most important person in his life, and for the sake of heaven don't believe the crap that comes out of the mouth of any junior league idiot player. No man under 20 loves any woman but his mother, so tell him if he wants to talk dirty to call 900 FU[K-0FF.