Is my boyfriend cheating?!

Iv been seen this guy for a little while now. we use to talk no stop. now he moved not to much farther then where he was, but says he doesn't have service on his cell. but is clearly on social networks. (Facebook) is there another girl or others?
Updates:
He is not using a computer.says updated from mobile... but still could send me messages on there too

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't`t really worry about it, at least not anytime soon. Some people in a relationship especially if it has been for a little while forget to make the effort to do the little things that were done at the beginning when everything was still new. Instead of asking if he is cheating just let him know you miss is texts and would like to hear from him a little more again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You have no reason to believe that he is cheating. Unfortunately, if you ask him if he is cheating, he might get offended. You need to have trust in a relationship, so there is no way you can find out, unless you sneak around or whatever, but that's besides the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm a computer?

U can find a pubilc computer almost anywhere to use, airports, shipports, hotels, internet cafeys, schools, universetys, most places where people go to work... etc...

0|0
    0|0
    • So then ask him? how do you not have service but can use Facebook. You suspect and question before even asking him and letting him explane anything?

What Girls Said 1

• ask him about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes