Should I write a letter to tell my ex boyfriend I move on?

My ex boyfriend doesn't want to go back.

I don't want to be like this anymore.

Should I write him a letter to tell him I move on?

guys...what do you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The point of the letter is for You to move on. Your intro states he does not want anything to do with you. Don't waste your time on him. There many men who would love to get together with you. He broke up with you...what does that tell you. 4 years from now you will probably think "what the hell was I thinking". When I was younger, I went through the same thing-different situation though. Yes it's hard to let go...you may think he is the one...but also you need to think that perhaps God has someone better for you. If its meant to be, he will come back to you. The last thing you want is for him to use you...which perhaps your setting yourself up for...hope this clarify my point to you a little better... :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Write a letter to him, it appears you are not over him. Put all your emotional thoughts about your ex in the letter. But don't give it to him--burn the letter instead. Then move on to someone better. There are millions of eligible bachelors out there waiting for someone like yourself... ;)

1|1
    0|0
    • will the letter of moving on makes him come back?

somehow I still wanna see him face-to-face again...

he looked so happy to see me this Tuesday...I still felt he has feelings...

• the best way to move on, is to move on. NO CONTACT !

go through the grieving process. cry when you need to cry and talk when you need to talk. but you need to stop thinking about him. It will take some time but let those feelings through so you can regroup and be free once again. there is a better life waiting for you just let this one go in order for you to receive it.

good luck sweetie. just remember everything happens for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends, have you really moved on? it doesn't seem like it, he might sense that, you should word it better so it genuinely sounds like you have moved on.

0|0
    0|0

• no... it will push him away lol! I love these women on here asking questions like '' if I make out with anther guy right in front of him, will it make him come back?'' F*** NO! ITILL MAKE HIM HATE YOU!

• Writing him a letter, no matter what goes in the letter, is your way of telling him "I HAVEN'T MOVED ON! I STILL FEEL FOR YOU! I CAN'T GET OVER YOU!"

Do you want to send him that message?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No. Absolutely not. If you send him a letter about how you've 'moved on' then you are making it painfully obvious to him that you have, in fact, NOT moved on. People who have moved on don't need to have the gratification of telling that person about it, they don't care enough to. Why? Because they have MOVED ON. I don't think you quite understand what that term means.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes