Why do women/girls always bring up self defense when they attack someone

I'm I the only one who notices that? Seems like that's the only excuse women/girls use when they attack or kill someone case in point, Jodi Arias who she killed her ex boyfriend in 08. She stabbed him over 20 times, slit his throat and shot him in the face, and yet some actually believe this bull sh*t women like her say. We all know if the gender roles were reverse everyone would be like he's a monster don't give him any trial and lock his ass up in jail for life. If women want to be treated fairly then why do they use the sex card as an excuse? by the way If I was plaining to kill someone I wouldn't use multiple ways to do it. Thoughst.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Stabbing someone 20 times, slitting their throat and then shooting them is not self-defence. What she just wanted to be sure, to be sure, to be sure. Its like other defendants stating I accidentally stabbed him, 18 times. An accident happens once. What he ran into the knife 18 times. Its bullsh*t. Automatically when a woman goes missing or is murdered the husband/partner is number one suspect but when a woman actually kills her husband/partner the line of thought is oh he must have been a bastard. Male domestic abuse is increasing dramatically because people always assume its the guy that's wrong and not that the woman may possibly be a nutjob. Equality for the genders has to mean exactly that -equality, in every regard.