I'm not paying no spousal support...

I'm not paying no spousal support, I think it's highly ridiculous to have to support a grown woman, especially a grown man. I especially disagree with common law marriage- where if you're in a relationship for 2-10 years depending on the state, you are technically married, although you aren't legally married. Marriage does not give you the right to be dependent whatsoever. Life is life once you hit 18 years old and older, you are responsible for you, just like the LAW says. Here's how I view it, if these homeless people and people in third world countries Can survive w/o running water, toilets, ect... There's no way you can't survive w/o me! And a divorce is officially a divorce. You are officially divorced from my life, pockets, house, genitals, hair, ect... This is the official definition of divorce for me. God Bless America for Prenups!
unless there is an agreement that one spouse is kept out of the workforce to take care of the children, and therefore might need some funds to tide them over while they try to become employable again.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you.

You hit it right on.