I'm not sure how to change things. How do I get out of this rut?

I have lived in this city for almost 2 years. I hate my job but stay because I can't find something that will pay at least the same. My ex and I broke up about 6 months ago and I've gone out with a few different guys but can't find anyone I could see myself with. I know a few people here but I feel like they are only willing to hang out with me if they have nothing better to do. I have a sister here but her husband doesn't seem to like it if I come visit so I see them maybe 1-2 times a month. I'm tired of being alone and feel stuck and not sure what to do or where to begin. I want more out of life but don't know how to get out of this rut.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just keep on pursuing guys.

Nothing will change until you find a guy for yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE