Why does he contact me when his girlfriend isn't around? Help?

he claims to lover her & it is true love bla bla .. but I don't think it is that I honestly believe its just that he cares for her that's all, because they went out for like 2 years but he always cheated on her & from what I know she's always help him support him financially... because when his girlfriend isn't around he's always contacting me ? I know he likes me, its obvious. he's always teasing me at work and always flirting with me... p.s we used to tlk before him & his girlfriend got back together.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? Because he likes you, and he doesn't take his girlfriend seriously. He's a cheater, what do you expect?

Don't let him pull you into his bull sh*t. Ignore his flirtation, or tell him to stop. Either way, don't get mixed up in what he's doing. He's using his girlfriend for financial support, so step aside and watch as he sh*ts where he sleeps, and see if he ends up homeless (if the girlfriend he's using has the courage to kick him to the curb).

1|0
    0|0
    • Funny thing he does take her serious.. They used to live together & now theyre back together theyre moving in again

• Not serious enough not to cheat.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• A girl friend of mine always does the same, when her boyfriend isn't there, she'd be even freaking flirting with me. the worse part is that I used to like her, I do not accept to be someone's second choice and I think it's better for you to do the same and find a guy who would make you his N#1 priority

0|1
    0|0
  • He wants to cheat on her with you, it's pretty obvious. He wants you to be his friend with benefits and booty call.

2|1
    0|0
  • He's attempting to set up a booty call type of relationship. I'd just ignore him if I were you, he sounds like trouble. If he's willing to act like this with his current girlfriend then odds are he'd behave the same way with you.

2|1
    0|0
    • There are no "odds"; he simply would. If he's willing to cheat with you, he will cheat on you. It is that simple..

• He finds having sex with you outside his own relationship exciting. I guess you find it exciting too, or else there won't be any doubts in your head.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ugh the worst kind of guys possible, he's not being serious, and don't trust him if he ever ends up saying he loves you, because if he'll flirt incessantly with others while in a relationship he'll do the same with you.

from what I think, he's doing it because he enjoys the attention, it gives him a thrill to flirt and be flirted with. don't think too much about it, and don't reciprocate. although, I'm no one to judge him. enjoy being flirted with ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what his reason are for cheating on his girlfriend , It's obvious that he likes her and want to be with her . I think your his second choice and he's just using you for convience , I wouldn't even ask a question about it . Why would you want someone who's with someone else , Your setting yourself up for failure . Remember if a guy really wants you , He would leave his girlfriend .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes