Why does he contact me when his girlfriend isn't around? Help?

he claims to lover her & it is true love bla bla .. but I don't think it is that I honestly believe its just that he cares for her that's all, because they went out for like 2 years but he always cheated on her & from what I know she's always help him support him financially... because when his girlfriend isn't around he's always contacting me ? I know he likes me, its obvious. he's always teasing me at work and always flirting with me... p.s we used to tlk before him & his girlfriend got back together.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? Because he likes you, and he doesn't take his girlfriend seriously. He's a cheater, what do you expect?

Don't let him pull you into his bull sh*t. Ignore his flirtation, or tell him to stop. Either way, don't get mixed up in what he's doing. He's using his girlfriend for financial support, so step aside and watch as he sh*ts where he sleeps, and see if he ends up homeless (if the girlfriend he's using has the courage to kick him to the curb).

• Funny thing he does take her serious.. They used to live together & now theyre back together theyre moving in again

• Not serious enough not to cheat.