Why Do Females Who Go After Losers Complain They Can't Find A Quality Guy

I am in a relationship so it is difficult for me to understand the mindset.

I wake up this morning and this one female plastered my FB news feed with those stupid quote images talking about how BS it is that there is a guy out there who treats a girl right or a list of qualities in a man that would make the ideal boyfriend.

What I don't understand is the mindset to keep going after guys that treat females like garbage.

One guy she dated was a drug dealer and he treated her like garbage for a year.

One guy was unemployed at 28, essentially homeless, and wouldn't take a job doing nothing because it would still be a job.

One guy she admitted was just using her for sex to get over his ex and they (had NOTHING in common) and she still complains he treats her poorly.

I just don't get the mindset and I see it mostly with people on the lower ends of the socioeconomic ladder.

Is it a self-esteme issue? That these girls don't believe they deserve a quality guy? Family upbringing and don't know better? Just not well adjusted?

I notice that trends within this group include tattoos, smoking (cigs or weed), drinking, obsession with athletes or celebrities, ect.

Can anyone provide insight into this mindset?

172

Most Helpful Guy