Girls, do you wait for the one you like to talk to you first or are you making the move?

There is a girl that I like,i am sure she likes me too.But she never start the conversation if I dont!

P.S When I try to stop the conversation,trying to make them short and I reply with "We may talk an other time,take care" Her replies are like,"okey...take care" or a bit more offensive like she is mad,ur thoughts?
Well thank each and every1 of you for your answers! :) I told to the girl that I have feelings for her and that I may love her!(we are talking for 2-3 months now).Her reply was:i don't love you and get over it fast so things will be ok...After that she was whining cause I left with 2 friends to go talk some alone and she demanded to come as well...I think she is playing games...
Hello again!I wanted to add some more info and hopefully some of you will see it and say your opinion! :) Have been 24 days since the day I told her to not talk to me again,now she is avoiding me as much she can!Share your thoughts about this kinda justified behaivor!Thanks :D

201

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't see a correlation between talking and "making the first move". After all, it's just talking. If I saw it that way then random strangers would be making a move on me everyday, even girls and in turn, I would be making moves on them. To me, talking is 'innocent', so I treat it as such, (with limits). I don't wait for the right opportunity to talk to someone, I don't wait for him to talk to me first, if I want to talk to him then I do. There's really nothing to play into. I keep it fun, simple and fresh. I've had some awkward moments though, I'll admit, when talking to certain people, and a lot of the time our conversation will be cut short, because I really do have to go and I'll be like OK, well, I'll c'ya! And then they're like...oookkkk. But I really don't care, because for some reason I just hate the whole "Hi how are you, what have you been up to?" thing. It's a waste of time and I just like to get to the point in being like, "hey guess what?!" or..."ok well bye" but some people like it when you get all into the hello and goodbye greetings. So, maybe she's like that with you because you're short with her. Why wouldn't she be short back, since you don't have a lot of time?

• @I just hate the whole "Hi how are you, what have you been up to?" thing. It's a waste of time and I just like to get to the point in being like, "hey guess what?!" or..."ok well bye"

lol Me too. Hate it. Its so tiresome. You either are talking because you have something to say, or because you're just being polite and as soon as the pleasantries are over, you're going to get to the point, or leave. at which time everoyne will know why you were wasting all that time anyways. I rather just skip the foreplay

• lol exactly. And by the time they're done telling me what they are up to, I have to go. :P