How to react to the come back of an ex you still love ? help..

Hey

My ex boyfriend and I dated for a year. We had such a wonderful relationship but had our problems and issues.. which led to a break up. I couldn't stand his indifference that lasted for months. We then ended the relationship in good terms ,and I love you was the last thing he said to me.

After a month of no contact , we started talking again. I discovered the same day we started to talk that he said to one of my friends that he wants me back asking her if I still love him or not. He also said that he is unsure because he is afraid it won't work out again.

It's been now more than a week that we talk every day but he still seems unsure about our relationship since he didn't mention anything about wanting me back.

How do you I have to react to make him want me more than he already does , and make him sure that its gonna work this time ? Should I show him my affection ? or should I not ? I really don't know how to react... help!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You did a good job. If he was talking to you everyday then that's a good sign. He probably thinking right now if it's wise to come back. I'm proud of you for making it to a month of no contact. I tried that but then I always end up contacting her. But I'm going to do it now. I hope everythign works out for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes