Why is my exboyfriend flirting with his exgirlfriend on Facebook he knows I hate?

so I dumped my exboyfriend and completely broke his heart. My exboyfriends girlfriend tried getting at my ex through our whole relationship. every status he put about me she would comment and say hes: whipped or make fun of him. and through our relationship he knew that I didn't like her and he said he was over her, since she was a whore. but when we broke up she writes on his wall and he flirts back with her saying he misses her too and other stuff! he messaged me trying to be friends and I rejected his offer saying I hated him/didnt love him anymore. is he trying to make me mad by talking to her like that? or does he just want attention since he has noone? or he likes her still? :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes her.

You don't have control on him now since he's already your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Essentially what everyone else said is true...you "Broke his heart." Is it any of your business who he talks to or dates? If he's doing it to piss you off, it's clearly working.

Ignore and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's your ex, why do you care?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's none of your business.

0|0
    0|0
  • You broke up with him. The f*ck do you care if he's talking to his ex?

And if he's talking to her, it's because he wants to. Either he likes her as a friend, or he's still attracted to her, but if he wasn't interested in her, he wouldn't be talking to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, since he's your ex, it's none of your business. And since YOU initiated the breakup, I don't understand why it matters. Except that maybe you're jealous since he's not wallowing in misery because you dumped him still.

I'm sure his talking to his ex girlfriend has nothing to do with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Similar situation to mine. Move on fast and leave them both!

0|0
    0|0
  • Rebound. Revenge. Reignite the old flame.

1|0
    0|0
  • You started with the only piece of information here that really matters. "So I dumped my exboyfriend and completely broke his heart". After that, it doesn't matter who he's talking to, or why. He's probably talking to her because he did miss her, and he's probably doing it for himself, not to make you mad. Then after you break his heart, you step on it in the mud by saying you hated him. Wow, how could you possibly think he cares about what you have to say or feel anymore? It's not a shocker that he doesn't . . you ended things for a reason right? So move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes