Why is my exboyfriend flirting with his exgirlfriend on Facebook he knows I hate?

so I dumped my exboyfriend and completely broke his heart. My exboyfriends girlfriend tried getting at my ex through our whole relationship. every status he put about me she would comment and say hes: whipped or make fun of him. and through our relationship he knew that I didn't like her and he said he was over her, since she was a whore. but when we broke up she writes on his wall and he flirts back with her saying he misses her too and other stuff! he messaged me trying to be friends and I rejected his offer saying I hated him/didnt love him anymore. is he trying to make me mad by talking to her like that? or does he just want attention since he has noone? or he likes her still? :(

45

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes her.

You don't have control on him now since he's already your ex.