Should I tell her what is on my mind? PLEASE READ!!! I'm in desperate mode. I need your help!!!!

So I have been talking to this person for 3 months now. I have been shy and kind of reserved the entire time. She gave me her phone number and we have talked quite a bit. She has personal issues going on (not other guys or anything like that) we have gone out twice now and every time we go out she tells me she had a great time. Well the last time we went out I walked her to her car, and before she left she practically jumped on me to hug me and said again that she had a great time! I really like her but I am scared of what she will say to me if I reveal this too soon. I am trying to take it slow but if I move too slow I will end up in the friend zone. Then again if I move too fast I will freak her out. I'm to the point that I almost make myself sick thinking about this. She is kind and very easy to talk to, well easy to talk to about everything but this. I want to try to set up another outing, so should I tell her "I like you, and I know you have a lot going on but if feel like if you don't know where I am coming from the I can't be sure where were going". Is it time to move this relationship to the next level? Any advice is greatly appreciated!.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead and tell her how you feel.

• So you think by what you have read there is enough to go ahead and disclose how I feel? Or should I go out one more time? Then tell her how I feel?

• You have talked to her for 3 mo, that's a long enough time to get to like someone. You could tell her the next time you are out with her.